Friday, January 23, 2015

Valentine Quickie

Hello friends!  I apologize for being so late on my post today.  I've been a bit under the weather.

I do have a real quick project to share with you today, and I do mean quick!  A couple of passes in the cutting machine, adhere here and there and fill.  Done!


This is the heart pocket, which may be retired now.  But this would still be easily made with the nested hearts or decorative hearts cut files available.  This is a little pocket so all it needs is a little message inside and candy and you have a super easy gift!

~Melissa, DT

1 comment:

  1. Nice gift for the valentine and the best part attached is the fact that it is handmade and created with a love. This is something amazing for the lovers and those who are still waiting to propose someone.

    ReplyDelete