Monday, January 19, 2015

Grandma's Brag Book

Hi!  Evelyn here from My Little Craft Blog here with my latest creation.  One of my co-workers became a grandma again in December.  She has a new baby granddaughter, so I made her a brag book.  I used a mini-album from Designs on Cloud 9 called the Travel Album, omitting some elements to fit my purpose.  For the label, I used the Happy Holidays Frame.   The papers are from Nana's Kids paper pack.



If this were a travel album that looked like a suitcase, the corners would be those metal reinforcements.  But here in pink, they almost remind me of flower petals.  Here are some of the inside pages:




She loved the album and really appreciated it.  She liked all the little pockets and flip outs.  I hated to tell her how easy it was to make!  I love how you can pick and choose which pages you want to include.  The file so versatile.  It could be used for any occasion!
Evelyn DT



9 comments: