Monday, January 12, 2015

Snow Squares

Evelyn from My Little Craft Blog here.  Happy Monday!

When I downloaded these beautiful (and still free!) 2 x 2 inch Snow Squares, I had to make them right away!  My original thought was to print and cut and make quick 3x3 cards, but I got interrupted and they just sat on my desk for awhile.  I had already cut out the squares and as they lay upon each other on my desk, a thought occurred to me.  They looked like a snowflake!  I used the knife tool in Silhouette design studio to separate the borders, then I cut them out as frames in a navy blue.  I came up with this:


The other thing I saw on my desk was the print and cut of the Snow Cute Girl from this post.  When I made that card, I cut and assembled the svg but I also print and cut the file because I wasn't sure which format I wanted to use for that card.  I love pink and blue together, so I placed her on top to see if I liked the look.  I did!!


I now have a very cute, seasonally appropriate decoration for my craft room window!

If you haven't already, go pick up those free 2 x 2 snow squares.  We'd love to see what you make with them!

~ DT Evelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment