Monday, January 5, 2015

Snow Cute Girl (retired)

Evelyn from My Little Craft Blog here. My friend from work is celebrating her daughter's adoption day, so I looked through my files to find a cute little girl to use on a card and found this adorable bear.  Even though the Snow Cute Girl file is retired, I just had to show you how cute it turned out!


I made the file two ways, paper piecing and print-and-cut.  The print-and-cut is being saved for a future project and I used the paper piecing on my Adoption Day card.



The font is Hobo Std, and all the papers are scraps from my stash.


I chalked around all the edges and put two little pearls on my sentiment strip.

Any of the cute DC9 winter creatures would also work for a winter birthday or adoption day!

~ DT Evelyn



   

No comments:

Post a Comment