Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Early Bird?

Well winter has been so mild here...and as a result quite wet and very overcast, grey and foggy that I thought a little spring bird might not be totally out of place!



The cut files are from Spring Birdhouses 



I added some punched leaves and flowers to the branch as well as punched music notes. Another option would be to use cut file music notes from the Fab Fifties set and I could have used flowers(and the branch) from the 'You're a Hoot' cut set too. As it is I used the branch from I Love Fall Owls




The front of the card is cut just a little bit shorter so that the stamped polka dot border peeks out.




And now to enjoy the last couple months of cold weather,before spring really comes!

DT - Charne

1 comment:

  1. You have designed really cool and awesome cards to depict summer time. I really enjoyed watching your card designs. I will be waiting for your card collection depicting winter season.

    ReplyDelete