Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Good Evening all!
 I'm under the weather today so I'm a bit late with my post. I hope you all had a fantastic holiday season.
I want to share a layout with you for Valentines day. I'm making a one year album for my Great Granddaughter, one picture a month. Here is February's.


I have always loved Michelle's little bears, so cute! So for this one I used the "Little Love Bug" pattern. You can find it Here. It was very easy to make and didn't take much time. I found some fun heart glitter foamies at the dollar store and used them to add a little extra bling.

Thank you for your interest and please stop by Designs on Cloud 9  to see what new and fun things Michelle has come up with. Don't forget our Facebook Page where we share our layout and projects and we would love to see what are making too!
DT Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment