Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Owl Cards!

If I'm going to send out a note...and that I will do for sure! I like to do so using a nice card and nice stationery. It may not be a prerequisite for sending mail, but I sure like it! That is why I put together this set of owl cards for just saying 'hi'
I made them all in the same colour scheme which simplifies the cutting and I can make them production line style which cuts down on the time, but not the fun, of making these.



I used the 'Owl Cards' cut set files. These come with a 4" x 4" card base, but I made mine on standard size cards to allow for the stamped sentiments and more space inside to write! The owls I kept at the original design size.












A set of green envelopes wrapped up the job!



Happy crafting!
DT-Charne


No comments:

Post a Comment