Friday, October 17, 2014

Things go bump in the night...

Hello friends.  I just love this time of year.  I love Fall, I love all the bright colors, crisp cool air, sweaters and boots.  *screeching halt sound is heard*  Uh, wait, I live in Florida.  There are no colors, there is hardly any crisp air and sweaters and boots - maybe 1 day a year!  So but no matter you live here in the states, Halloween is always so much fun.  Dressing up, getting candy and making lots of spooky cards and decorations.

I created a card using the Haunted House Silhouettes file.  Now I didn't necessarily keep them as their silhouette selves, but I love how my step card turned out.


On the left I used the spider web enhanced with a bit of glossy accents, the lamppost aged a little with Distress paint.  The ghost I cut twice, in white as is and then in black (I erased the eyes and mouth).  I did the same with pumpkin and inked the edges with Pumice Stone Distress ink.  I think this created an adorable haunted scene.

Would you like to have this card?  Leave a comment, I'll send it to the first person who leaves a comment with their favorite Halloween memory.

Thank you for stopping by!

~Melissa, DT

No comments:

Post a Comment