Friday, October 3, 2014

Best Witches for your Mummies

Good Morning!  Melissa here with a great project to share for the upcoming Holiday.  I love Halloween.  I don't do a lot with it, but it was great when my kids were little and getting them dressed up for trick-or-treating.  I love making cards and treats, too.

Michelle's freebie a couple of week's ago was another adorable owl and I am so enamored by these little guys, I can't get enough.  My project features Witch Owl that I combined with a box idea I saw on Splitcoast Stampers.


Isn't this cute!?  I just adore how it turned out.  The image does have a sentiments "best witches" but after I was done I couldn't fit it anywhere.


The mummies are Cadbury "Scream" eggs wrapped in a strips of muslin (in the video she used sterile gauze strips which I didn't have).  Then I made the eyes with two sizes of circle punches and glued them on.

I hope you enjoyed my project today and Happy Friday!

~ DT Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment