Thursday, October 16, 2014

Holiday card with Designer Card Sets

Hello Crafty Friends! We are officially in the holiday Season! Starting with my favorite holiday, Halloween!!  Yay... CANDY!! And with that I've kicked my holiday card making into overdrive! How is your card making going? Not so good you say... pressed for time... need something quick and easy? Great because Designs on Cloud 9 has great Designer Card set files!! These are great because each of these files are instant cards! Just add your choice of sentiment or stamp onto the coordinated label included.


Here I've used Designer Card 2 with Pink and Main's Punkin stamp set. I love the bright bold colors of Halloween!

     &     



For this fall/ Thanksgiving card, I used Designer Card 3 with, another Pink and Main set, Happy Fall. This would also be great to make as a "GUY" card with all the dark earthy tones and sentiment.

     &   


This super quick and easy winter/Christmas card was made using the Designer Card 1 file and the Snow Sweet stamp set by... guess who???
Of course, Pink and Main!!

    &   

Super simple Super cute cards made in a flash using Designs on Cloud 9's Designer Card Series & Pink and Main Stamps!

But you don't have to just stick with the Designer Cards files to get the "designer" look.
Here I used these beautiful flourishes from the Floral Flourishes and a framed label from the Laurie's Labels set. Again, I paired them my cut files with stamps from Pink & Main. This sentiment is from their Thankful stamp set.


  &   & 

Looking for to make something a little less formal... well, this next card is may be for you. It incorporates Designs on Cloud 9's I love Fall Owls set with Pink and Main's Turkey Day. A fun Thanksgiving card that could easily transform into an everyday card by changing the colors and sentiment.


    &  

And, there you have it!! DC9 and P&M go together like PB&J!! Thanks for joining us!
~ DT Mitsy



No comments:

Post a Comment