Friday, October 10, 2014

Football Season!

Hello all!  I'm on vacation in my home state, Washington. I come home every year in October to experience the beauty of FALL...my favorite time of year! The leaves are turning to so many beautiful colors, the air is crisp and cool
 plus  Halloween is just around the corner! Lots of fun activities to do,  
Pumpkin Patch, Apple Farm, Trick or Treat...but then of course it's also Football Season. With that in mind I have this cute page that I made for my son, the biggest Green Bay fan around. Of course being from Seattle I'm a Seahawks fan.






You can find the pattern Here

Just pick your favorite team and use those colors.
Perfect for high school football too! 
I hope you all enjoy this time of year as much as I do!
DT Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment