Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Right Shoes

Hi!  This is Evelyn from My Little Craft Blog.  I couldn't resist doing one more post on the Designs on Cloud 9 blog.

I made this card for a woman at work who loves to wear high heels!  This file is called The Right Shoes, and it fit her personality perfectly.  If you love this file, run over there right now, because today, February 28th, is the last day the store is open. Tomorrow it closes.


The card measures almost 12 inches across, because a lot of people have to sign it.  To make the base, I "assembled" the card on my virtual mat and welded it to a rectangle. Then I made an offset of that and welded it to a mirror image.  It looked like this.


I cut it out using white 12 x 24 Cricut paper, which I LOVE and can't seem to find anymore!  :(  The Happy Birthday was cut from a font on my computer called Adorable, and I think it is!  I love how pretty and feminine this card turned out!

~ DT Evelyn


8 comments:

  1. Lovely card! It's so feminine. I love it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! give the girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world :) cheers to womanhood and women power. i love your girly themed blog, it reminds me of my early teenage years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    kick-fiends

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next extremely important remedy is to keep the shoes for kids dry because wet shoes easily catch dirt. So, keeping boots dry will reduce their chances of becoming dirty. It is a known fact that girls hate to wear wet shoes and may even divorce their shoes after experiencing wetness in their shoes. So, keeping girls shoes dry requires more attention and care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. skin lightening cream for face Reveal a brighter, more even complexion with our expertly crafted facial skin lightening cream, designed to fade dark spots and enhance your natural glow. Infused with powerful ingredients, our cream works harmoniously to lighten and revitalize your skin, promoting a radiant, rejuvenated look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quench the thirst of your face serum dry skin
    with our specially formulated , infused with hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid and nourishing oils. This serum deeply penetrates, providing intense moisture and leaving your skin feeling replenished, soft, and beautifully hydrated.

    ReplyDelete