Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Christmas Album

Every year over Christmas we take a family picture. This is a 'tradition' we started when our first son was born and we're still doing it, even if we are not able to all be together over the holidays. I thought it would be nice to have a pretty album to house all those pictures. Something can can be a keepsake and also be 'decorative' over the holidays.

I settled on using Graphic 45's "12 Days of Christmas Collection' for my album and decided to make my own album from scratch. I have some ideas of pages I want to make. I have a line up of ideas I found on 'You Tube' and then I found a very nice 'foundational' cut set to get the ball rolling.  The December Album files from Designs on Cloud 9 (these are still available here until the end of February 2015, after that date it will still be available at Michelle Currie's Silhouette Cameo store HERE)

I set out cutting a few pages and a bunch of words borders and shapes 





I've only just started decorating some of these. It is a long term project, but I'll be updating this as I get stages done. I want to take my time to enjoy the process of making it and being pleased with the end result.



Michelle's files make it really easy to get started on the project, or would make a fine album all on it's own.

DT- Charne  ~ Keep an eye on my blog to see how this turns out!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, Very Happy Christmas to you. Secondly, i congratulate you on your fantastic art work. And please don't stop here. Please keep us inform and entertain with your creativity and skills. With LOVE!

    ReplyDelete