Monday, February 16, 2015

Swing card

Hi! This is Evelyn from My Little Craft Blog.  It's my day to post!  I needed some Thinking of You cards and decided to make them using the Swing Card.  I used the Alphalicious Cricut cartridge for the sentiment and made the flowers using our Happy Spring Flower file.  On the first card, I rounded all the corners.




On the second one, I left the corners square and put liquid pearls on all the scallops:






They both turned out nice!  You can get these, and any other file in the store, for 60% off your purchase of $10 or more until February 28th, when the store will close, so hurry on over!

~ DT - Evelyn


1 comment:

  1. Amazing or wonderful? What should I say? :) well, these swing cards are really so special. pink color is my favourite. extremely helpful for me because i was search for the similar ideas.

    ReplyDelete