Friday, August 8, 2014

Welcome to the Neighborhood

Hello Everyone!  Happy Friday!  Today is my birthday so I am off to the DMV to renew my plates and then I'm taking my kids to Universal.  It'll be a very busy day, indeed.

So today's card is a rather simple one and oh so adorable!!  I love this cut file.  I am featuring Birdhouse Card and the only tricky part about this card is the paper choices.  You can do so much with this just by changing up the paper!  It cuts in minutes, it goes together in minutes.


Not pictured here, but I did add a sentiment inside that says Welcome to the Neighborhood.  I think this is perfect when you have a new neighbor - add it with a plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies - I know I would feel welcomed.

I hope you have a great day and are inspired to try one of these super easy cut files.

Melissa - DT

No comments:

Post a Comment