Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Too Cute To Put To Work

Good morning!

The crabs returned for a curtain call! Did you see the beach card made with them here?

I noticed some rather bare looking magnets on the fridge one day...and decided to turn them into cute crabs to pop on the fridge door. They make me smile every time I open the door.

Here they are taking shape on my desk - at this point I did consider using googly eyes for these. That would look cute too!



I added a full size silhouette of chip board at the back, and blackened the edges of the figure before adding the magnets.




And here they are hanging out on the fridge door. They are about 2" tall, but even so rarely go unnoticed!




I shall miss them when they go in hibernation in the cold months.... DT Charne

The files used : Beach Crabs


No comments:

Post a Comment