Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hello Summer

Hi crafters, Faith here again. For my project this time, I thought about how wonderful my summer has been, and with the rest of August to enjoy, I'm dreaming of relaxing out in the summer sun, swimming, and reading. Like my card says, Let's Chill. I plan to put this card in my husband's suitcase when we go on vacation next week. 



The svg cut file that I used for this is called, Hello Summer, and you can purchase it RIGHT HERE

Aren't these sunglass just adorable. They needed to be the focal point of the card, so I added glitter to the sand and water just to give the sunglasses a little more detail and some sparkle. I found this cute splash zone ribbon and used it to divide the glasses and the sentiments. Of course, I had to put "Relax" on the card, and then in a small stamped sentiment, "Let's Chill". The stamp is from Docerela's stamp set: Summertime. 


No comments:

Post a Comment