Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Tip...

I have a little tip to share today that I saw on the web somewhere a while back...

I love the look of the half pearls you can buy to put on pages as accents or flower centers, etc... Well, do you hate having to spend the money to buy all the colors available, and even then you can't find just the right color for your project? From now on you can just buy the white pearly colored ones and color your own with a permanent marker (like all those colorful Sharpies they came out with). I was skeptical when I first saw this tip, but I tried it and it really works!

Now I'm off to buy the big set of colored Sharpies! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a GREAT idea girl ! thank you so much!
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That and alcohol inks work great too. just drop a lil drop and swipe around with a qtip doesn't take much!

    ReplyDelete