Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Wintry Penguin Greetings

I like to send a friendly card with a note or letter. Somehow it seems to that it makes mail just that little 'happier' Like this cute little penguin. Won't your day be just a little warmer were you to pull this from an envelope?

Let's spread the warmth around. With the quick to cut files from Designs on Cloud 9 this card came together in no time at all. The waiting time was all for the glitter glue to dry!



I used a file from Cold Outside



The dimension shows up a little more on this picture. I attached the snowflakes with sticky dots and the snowflakes and sentiment stamps are by Stampendous, which I picked up from my local Michaels store.




It would be fun to whip up a gift set of these adorable little penguins. Take a look at the other penguins that are available in the store.


DT - Charne

No comments:

Post a Comment