Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wish Big - Monster Birthday Card

 Hello Crafty Friends! I'm sharing a cute monster birthday card today using Designs onCloud 9's Monster Birthday file set. My daughter will be turning 7 and I thought this would make a cute card for her. Monsters don't only have to be for boys! Change the colors of the monsters or add a bow and presto... instant girl monster! I chose this particular monster because I loved how it has it's arms stretched WIDE open like giving a big hug. And I just adore those cute little bucky teeth!


I also added cupcakes and balloons(which are also included in the set) to tie into the whole birthday theme. I simply tied bakers twine to each balloon and gathered the strings and glued them down onto the monster's hand and topped it with a little bow. I added pop dots under the sentiment, balloons, cupcakes, & monster to make them three dimensional.

This card measures at 5"X7".


Thanks for stopping by & Happy Crafting!

~ DT Mitsy

No comments:

Post a Comment