Saturday, July 12, 2014

Surf Shack

Welcome crafters. I hope you are ready for a productive crafting weekend. Today I want to share with you a project I made using the Surf Shack cutting files. I fell in love with the actual surf shack and decided to turn it into a card. I enlarged the base and then duplicated it and wielded the two pieces together using my Cricut Explore.



Next, I added the chair and surf boards to create a scene around the surf shack. Since I was using my Cricut Explore which now has a writing function, I decided to add some graffiti to the wooden board (mine and my husband's initials) and added the title on the door. And finally, I took chalk to all the elements to give it a worn look. 



This is a fantastic (and fun) set of SVG files. You don't want to miss out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment