Friday, March 1, 2013

Freebie Friday + Charity & Free with purchase file

TGIF!!!!
Just wanted to share this weeks Free file ...and

mention a special file for a special cause that is near and dear to Michelle's heart. 
Owner/Artisit of Designs on Cloud 9

Muscular Dystrophy Charity File

"I wanted to ask for your help with something that is close to my heart... you may or may not know, but I was born with a type of Muscular Dystrophy called Spinal Muscular Atrophy. It has caused my muscles to always be weak and I have used a wheelchair to get around since I was 12 years old. I have never been one to complain about my challenges in life and have never let this diagnosis keep me from doing anything I have aspired to do. BUT, I would love for the kids of the future to not have the same struggles I have dealt with. With your help and kind donation, we can keep the research going strong to find a cure for MD (and they are getting very close!)"

Just enter the price you would like to pay for this file and 100% of it will be donated to MDA on March 23rd!

Thanks so very much, and if you are near Atlanta, I would love to have you join my team at the Atlanta Muscle Walk on March 23rd at Turner Field! :)
This file comes in AI, SVG, JPEG, PNG, WPC, DXF, and GSD formats. Original artwork by Michelle Renee.
All of the proceeds from this file will be donated to the Muscular Dystrophy Association at the 12th Annual Muscle Walk in Atlanta, Georgia on March 23. Thanks so much for your help!

Also there is this month's FREE with purchase file
Reward Points
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment