Saturday, March 2, 2013

Challenge Time

Happy March!! 
 I bet everyone has Spring on the Brain, I know I do!! 
 I can't wait for those warm days when I can open all the windows in the house and let in the fresh, warm air in! 
 Ahhhhh.... just thinking about it makes me giddie!
 
So, how about a challenge?
From now until March 15th, post a SPRING themed layout or card on the Facebook page.
(If you don't have Facebook you can email Michelle your entry)
One random creation will win a $25. gift certificate to the store.
Every participant will receive a file of their choice! (how awesome is that Michelle!!)
With spring on everyone's mind, Michelle and the Design Team can't wait to see what you all make!!
The project must include at least one file from Designsoncloud9.com

Just wanted to mention that Michelle is also a Consultant for Close to my Heart
and if you spend $25. or more she will give you a $10 Gift Certificate to Designsoncloud9.com to use with all those awesome products you purchase from Close to my Heart
Check out all the goodies here.
Thanks for visiting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment