Friday, November 7, 2014

Christmas Cards from DC9 "Joy"

Hello crafty friends! Are you looking forward to the weekend? I know I am, two whole days to scrap! I wanted to share a couple of cards I made this past week. It's not too early or too late to start on your Christmas cards. I made both of these in under an hour.

 I found this paper at the Scrapbook Expo I attended a few weeks ago. I loved that I could use it inside the card and it had it's own natural lines.

I like this one so much I decided to make another one. I changed it around a little, used a different themed paper. I have seen a lot of this color combination in the craft stores for Christmas. Have to say, I love the blue with red, it's really stunning!


You can find the pattern for this cute card Joy card on the Designs on Cloud 9 page.
The patterns are so affordable and easy to use. I was able to made two cards from a 12"x12" paper.  The patterned paper is from a stack of 6"x6" paper. I used two sheets for each card.  You could dress them up more, but I wanted something simple this time around.
Thanks for stopping by today and I wish you all a fantastic weekend!
DT Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment