Monday, June 3, 2013

What's New Monday + a few things

Hey there, just a few things and this weeks newest pattern sets.
1.  Michelle will be making some adjustments to her prices over the next couple of days.  She truly appreciate your business and your support, and she wants to make my files accessible to any crafter who would like to use them. In this economy we are all cutting back where we can,
She hope her new prices will allow you to enjoy adding some new cutting files to your crafting goodies. 

2.  DESIGN TEAM CALL
The following is a write up from the newsletter from Michelle
"I am happy to announce that I am looking for a couple of talented crafters to add to my design team. My requirements are pretty simple and we are a great group of drama-free gals. You will have to complete one project per week and do some interacting on the Facebook fan page. You cannot be on another cutting file comapny's design team while you are on mine. You will receive all the patterns you need to complete your projects with no limits! And, I send goodie boxes about every quarter for you to play with!

If you are interested, just email me a few of your favorite projects to designsoncloud9@gmail.com . I will choose a couple of artists on 
June 14th. Please let me know if you have any questions... I may have left something out! :)
I can't wait to see your submissions! "

Now onto this weeks newest pattern sets
Our Little Monsters
Water Fight
Scallop Circles
Brick Circles
Chevron Circles
Circle Circles
Diamond Circles
Hexagon Circles
Junes FREE with purchase file
Free with purchase
This weeks Free file
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment