Saturday, November 3, 2012

Looking for a few good ....

Paper crafters!!
Design Team Call
 "I will be looking to add to my design team. 
I am looking for a couple of talented paper crafters who love to use all kinds of SVGs, including the 3D projects. Here are my basic guidelines, and in return I give you all the patterns you need to complete your projects... no limits, and once per quarter I like to send a box of goodies too!
1. You cannot be on another design team for a paper piecing pattern company while you are an active member of my team.
2. You should make a minimum of 1-2 projects per week (scrapbook layouts, cards, borders, 3D projects, etc) These are really just anything you create with my patterns. These will be posted on my Facebook fan page, my blog, and in the newsletter.
3. I ask that you not promote other pattern making companies on your facebook pages or blogs. I don't mind if you use others' patterns, I just prefer them not to be promoted with links and such to their pages. I hope you can understand why I ask this of you.
4. I ask that you make a 3 month commitment, but I would be thrilled for you to stay longer. I have the right to ask you to leave at any time (just a formality, I don't see this being an issue though) 
5. The most important rule is to have fun! I want this to be a fun experience for all of us!

So, if you would love to join a fun, supportive, kind, and drama-free group of crafty gals, just email me 3 of your favorite projects to designsoncloud9@gmail.com  by December 1"


Thanks for visiting!
~Michelle~

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am sew interested as I love your paper-piecing. Thank you for your opportunity!
    Respectfully,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like more information about how to do this? Thanks Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just email Michelle @ designsoncloud9@gmail.com with 3 of your favorite projects and she will choose the new DT's from all the submissions she receives. If there are any specific questions you have you can just email her and ask away :0) I hope this helps a little.
      ~ DT Staci

      Delete