Monday, February 2, 2015

More Cozy Mittens

Hi there, Crafters!  Evelyn from My Little Craft Blog here to show off our Cozy Mittens cutting file again.  I thought it was so cute, I just couldn't resist making some cards with my leftover cuts.  I don't know about you, but if I really like a file, I make as many as will fit on my mat so I have plenty of leftovers!  Just like leftovers from a good dinner make a quick and tasty meal, leftover cuts make quick and easy projects, like these cards.







I used a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder to emphasize the wintry theme!

~ DT Evelyn


1 comment:

  1. Your crafts are really simple and amazing i liked them all and are a great idea for baby shower events. i will do consider them in my coming days sorry but i will copy them as they are looking amazing.

    ReplyDelete