Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Scarecrow card

Hi!  Evelyn from My Little Craft Blog here to show you a cute scarecrow card I recently made.  I was inspired by this file, Fall Scarecrow.
I loved everything about it, and when I saw it I knew I wanted to make a fall scene card out of it because it reminded me of fall activities we used to attend when my children were young.  The farms we used to go to were always decorated with scarecrows and had pumpkins, hay bales, and dried up sunflowers all over.  Side step cards are perfect for making little scenes like this.

I used everything except the apples!  I ran the hay bale through my Cuttlebug to give it some texture.



Here is the card I made:





Don’t you love that sweet crow?  How funny that the crow is sitting on the scarecrow’s arm and stealing some of his stuffing!!  Too cute . . .

Evelyn ~ DT

No comments:

Post a Comment